2019 Enshrinement Ceremony and VIP After Party-SOLD OUT
April 23rd: 2019 Enshrinement Ceremony presented at the Hilton Hotel in Greenville, SC. This year’s Class of 2019 is Gamecock Bobby Bryant, Spartanburg’s Stephen Davis, Clemson’s Steve Fuller, Greer’s Steve Greer, and our Legacy Inductee Dode Phillips of Erskine College.
Have the choice of purchasing individual seats, a table of 10, or a corporate table of 10. All seats purchased for the Ceremony is receives entrance into the VIP After-Party. This is a formal event. We ask that men wear coat and tie, and women wear a dress.
5 Seat Package- Get 5 seats with $100.00 off.
Table of 10 (non-corporate)- Get 10 seats for the price of 9!
Corporate Table of 10 includes Dinner & Drinks plus a logo on the table, and will be listed in the official program.
- 5pm: Check-in/Silent Auction/Open Bar
- 5pm-8:30pm: Silent Auction during Ceremony, there will also be a Silent Auction active during the VIP After Party from 8:30pm-10:30pm.
- 6pm: Ballroom Doors Open/Dinner is available
- 6:30pm: Opening Remarks
- 8:05: Honoree Panel Audience Q & A
- 8:30pm: Ceremony Ends
- 8:30pm-10:30pm: VIP After-Party includes Auction