Class of 2019 Enshrinement Ceremony and VIP After Party
April 23 @ 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
The Class of 2019 Enshrinement Ceremony and After Party will be held at the Hilton Greenville on April 23, 2019. We will be honoring our Humanitarian of the Year presented by Trehel, Blanchard-Rogers Trophy Recipient (SC Heisman) presented by Hale’s Jewelers, and our Class of 2019. This year’s Class of 2019 is Gamecock Bobby Bryant, Spartanburg’s Stephen Davis, Clemson’s Steve Fuller, Greer’s Steve Greer, and our Legacy Inductee Dode Phillips of Erskine College.
- 5pm: Check-in/Silent Auction/Open Bar
- 5pm-8:30pm: Silent Auction during Ceremony, there will also be a Silent Auction active during the VIP After Party from 8:30pm-10pm.
- 6pm: Ballroom Doors Open/Dinner is available
- 6:30pm: Opening Remarks
- 8:05pm: Honoree Panel Audience Q &A
- 8:30pm: Ceremony Ends
- 8:30pm-10:30pm: VIP After Party
Each year our Enshrinement Event is our Crown Jewel. We love to celebrate the legacy of South Carolina football history with fellow legends, fans, college institutions, and businessmen and women throughout the state and beyond. The proceeds for this event go directly to our Next Step Project (Museum and Leadership Center Capital Campaign) and our community programming including the Bridge Builder program that we are doing in Greenville County schools and the Business Connect program that helps with career transitions for college athletes.